155 Thomaston Avenue, Waterbury, CT 06710
At Winners Waterbury, you can enjoy the excitement of racing as you watch and wager on the finest thoroughbred, harness, greyhound and jai-alai action in a friendly, laid-back atmosphere. Winners Waterbury offers customers vending machines to grab a snack or beverage while enjoying your time at Winners.
- Comfortable amenities
- Flat screen TV walls
- Individual wagering carrels
- Ample free parking
New to racing? Have a question? Just ask any of our friendly team members.
Winners Hours of Operation:
- Monday & Tuesday: 11:30am – 8:00pm
- Wednesday – Saturday: 11:30am – 10:00pm
- Sunday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
- From I-84 West – Bank St. / Meadow St. exit. Go straight at end of ramp to yield sign. Bear right. At 2nd light turn left onto Freight St. At 1st light turn right, go to next light, turn right onto West Main St. Colonial Plaza will be on the left. Take 1st left into Plaza.*
- I-84 East – Take Chase Parkway (West Main St.) exit. Turn right at the light at the end of the exit. Turn right at the 1st light, go across bridge to the light and turn right onto West Main St. Follow West Main downhill under Rt. 8 overpass. Colonial Plaza is the 1st left after RT. 8 intersection.*
- Rt. 8 North – Downtown Waterbury exit and continue straight at the light at the bottom of the ramp. At the next light, turn right onto West Main Street. Colonial Plaza will be on the left. Take the first left into the Plaza before light.*
- Rt. 8 South – Downtown Waterbury (West Main Street) exit. Stay in left lane on ramp. Take left at light and go under Rt. 8 overpass. Colonial Plaza is first left after Rt. 8 intersection.*
* You must be 18 years of age or older to visit Winners Waterbury.