Big Game Giveaway
Two (2) lucky winners are each winning a trip for two (2) to the BIG GAME in Atlanta!
View the video below for the announcement of the winners.
Congratulations to the winners!
Season Long Prizes
Five season long prize winners will all win a party at Bobby V’s Restaurant & Sports Bar (valued at $500).
Congratulations to our season long winners:
Bill R. • Putnam
Deryk L. • Bradley
Alvin H. • New Britain
Keith K. • New Britain
Stefan S. • Bradley
PLEASE NOTE: if you’re a winner of either the Grand Prize Big Game Giveaway or a Season Long Prize, a member of the Winners marketing team will touch base with you via the information you provided on your Weekly Entry Sheets.
Bobby V’s Bradley – 11 Schoephoester Road, Windsor Locks, CT
Bobby V’s Stamford – 268 Atlantic Street, Stamford, CT
Shoreline Star – 255 Kossuth Street, Bridgeport, CT
Sports Haven – 600 Long Wharf Drive, New Haven, CT
Putnam – 146 Park Road, Putnam, CT
Manchester – 103 Tolland Turnpike, Manchester, CT
Hartford – 121 Brainard Road, Hartford, CT
New Britain – 160 East Main Street, New Britain, CT
Waterbury – 155 Thomaston Avenue, Waterbury, CT
Terms & Conditions of Promotion:
- Only one entry per person per week; multiple entries on any given Sunday will result in a disqualification from the contest. Submitting an entry at multiple locations in any given week will also result in disqualification.
- Official entries may only be submitted via official contest entry form provided at the participating locations.
- You may not change your selection once your entry form has been submitted.
- Selections must be clearly defined.
- All contact information must be legible & provided. Not providing contact information will remove you from the ability to win any weekly / monthly / season long / grand prize.
- Contest entries will be accepted in-venue only, and will be available from Thursday morning to Sunday at 12:45 PM EST during the NFL regular season.
- Each weekly contest sheet will be comprised of 10 trivia style questions with the choice of 2 outcomes per question.
- Each participating location will have a weekly winner; that person being the player with the highest cumulative point total (most correct answers). In the event of a tie, all eligible entries will be placed into a random drawing to determine the weekly winner.
- Each participating location will have a monthly winner; rewarding the player who gets the highest cumulative monthly point total (most correct answers) in all the contests held that month. In the event of a tie, all eligible entries will be placed into a random drawing to determine the monthly winner.
- The top 5 players in the overall contest will win a season long prize of a party at either Bobby V’s location in the month of January 2019. In the event of a tie of 6 or more players, all eligible entries will be placed into a random drawing to determine the 5 season long winners.
- Contest entries will be in-venue only, and will be available from Thursday morning to Sunday at 12:45 PM EST weekly.
- Allow 3-5 business days for winners to be contacted.
- A valid ID is required for prize pickup.
- Each week all participating players will be entered into the grand prize drawings. The more weeks you enter – the more entries into the grand prize drawings.
- At half time of the Wild Card Game on Saturday, January 5, 2019 one unique winner will be announced at Bobby V’s Windsor Locks & one unique winner will be announced at Bobby V’s Stamford for the Grand Prize giveaways. You do NOT need to be present to win.
- Grand Prize winners will receive a trip for 2 persons to Super Bowl LIII in Atlanta, Georgia. The trip for (2) will include tickets, airfare and limited hotel stay – total value of the Grand Prize packages being $5,000 each.
- Officers and employees of Sportech/ Winners & Bobby V’s working as contest operations staff, mutual tellers, hostess/host, bartenders, food service, tote, Winners or Bobby V’s customer service representatives, and their immediate families, and employees of the Department of Consumer Protection – Gaming Division, State of Connecticut, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter the contest.