WINNERS SPORTS HAVEN
Address: 600 Long Wharf Drive, New Haven, CT 06511
Within this 38,000 square foot multiplex, the our guests’ pay-offs are non-stop. The fully renovated Sports Haven Bar & Grille presents guests with a brand new menu and bar, betting on thoroughbred, harness, greyhound racing, and jai-alai as well as more than 250 flat screen TV’s’.
We feature private suites, a free to play gaming area filled with pool, shuffleboard and foosball tables, a quick grab food court and a full sit-down dining experience in our restaurant space.
Nothing is better than a live racing experience, but the Sports Haven experience of watching a race comes close. The four movie-size screens make the action appear larger-than-life. In addition to the movie-size screens, hundreds of individual monitors bring the action direct to your seat.
- Movie size cinema screens
- Las Vegas style race book
- Sports Bar – voted best in New Haven!
- Ample free parking
New to racing? Have a question? Just ask any of our friendly Team Members. We’re always happy to help!
Sports Haven Bar and Grille Dining Options
We offer several different dining options including the Sports Haven Bar & Grille plus the quick and easy food court for a fast meal.
Click Here for Sports Haven Bar & Grille Bar Menu
Click Here for Sports Haven Bar & Grille Restaurant Menu
Sports Haven Bar and Grille
At the center of Sports Haven, you’ll find our sports bar, surrounded by flat screen TV’s. Four 90″ flat screens highlight the space overlooking multiple pool, shuffleboard and foosball tables, as well as Goldentee and Bags Arcade games. This incredible newly renovated bar offers the perfect vantage point from which to relax, enjoy a drink, socialize and enjoy watching and betting on fantastic racing.
Adjacent to the main floor sports bar is our restaurant at Sports Haven. With brand new, extremely comfortable seating, many flat screen televisions, and personal television screens at tables, nothing could be better. With a fully updated menu, be sure to stop on by, grab a bite to eat and enjoy the races.
- Mon – Tues: 11:30am – 5pm
- Weds – Thurs: 11:30am – 8pm
- Fri – Sat: 11:30am – 9pm
- Sun: 11:30am – 5pm
Sports Bar Hours:
- Mon – Tues: 11:30am – 10pm
- Weds – Thurs: 11:30am – 11pm
- Fri – Sat: 11:30am – midnight
- Sun: 11:30am – 8pm
Concession Stand Hours:
- Mon – Tues: 11:30am – 7pm
- Wed – Thurs: 11:30am – 8pm
- Fri – Sat: 11:30am – 9pm
- Sun: 11:30am – 7pm
For information on reservations call : 203.946.3489.
Special events will offer extended hours for the restaurant and concession stand.
Small snacks are available at the bar after hours.
- I-95 North - Exit 46, left at bottom of ramp. Follow straight to Sports Haven.
- I-95 South - Exit 46, right at bottom of ramp. First right under underpass, at light turn left. Follow to Sports Haven.
- I-91 South - Exit 2 – to second light take right (East Street). Follow to Sports Haven
- Rt. 84 East – Exit 11 (Rt. 34) right at light, right onto RT. 34. Follow Rt. 34 to Boulevard, right at light to I-95 follow directions above for I-95 North.
*You must be 18 years of age or older to visit Winners Sports Haven.