Winners, part of the Sportech Plc group of companies, is dedicated to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Due to State of Connecticut Division of Consumer Protection regulations, all employees must be 18 years of age.
What You Can Expect as an Employee of Winners
Winners and Sportech Plc are committed to providing our employees with the opportunity for growth within our organization. Most full-time positions are filled internally in an effort to reward our loyal employees for their hard work and dedication. To help our employees balance work and family life, benefits available to part-time employees include:
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
In addition to the benefits listed above, full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Health, dental, life & vision insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
Positions available may include:
- Branch Manager - responsible for the total operation of the facility including customer service, personnel, security and accountability of cash transactions.
- Guest Relations- responsible for providing a safe and hospitable environment for patrons.
- Maintenance Personnel - responsible for providing a clean and safe environment for patrons and employees.
- Pari-mutuel Teller - responsible for the selling and cashing of pari-mutuel tickets and vouchers in an efficient and customer-friendly manner.
- Telephone Betting Operator - responsible for placing wagers into a computerized wagering system through telephone communications with account holders.
All positions listed above have minimum experience requirements. Any offer of employment is contingent upon verification of references, employment history, drug screening and upon the approval of an application for an occupational license by the State of Connecticut Division of Consumer Protection. This application is separate from the employment application and is completed after an offer for employment is made.
Click here to access a list of all Winners locations.
To print an employment application, click here.